Please join us for SevaPuja, Digambar Abhishek & Samuhik Sangh Ayambil on Sunday, April 10th, 2022.
Evite RSVP is meant for Samuhik Ayambil Only, So please RSVP Only if you are planning to do Ayambil Tap at Deraser. We would be requesting food to be served to Tapasvi’s first and then shared among everyone else.
We kindly request that you RSVP by Noon Friday, April 8th, 2022 as it helps our volunteers to cook food on the day.
Please Join us for following program:
09:30 AM to 11:00 AM AshtaPrakari Seva Puja
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Abhishek (Digambar Puja) – Labh Taken by TBD
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM Sakal Sangh Chaityavandan
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Pathshala Kids Practice for MJK Function
11:30 AM Onwards Aarti, Mangal Divo, Guru Vandana followed by Samuhik Ayambil
*** IF YOU SIGN UP FOR POTLUCK, YOU MUST FOLLOW BELOW GUIDELINES!!!***
In Order to make food which is acceptable for Ayambil, please follow below guidelines (Niyam). If any questions, please reach out.
1) All food has to made fresh- same morning only. No precooked items from previous day is acceptable for Ayambil. You can boil/soak/precook ON THE DAY of Ayimbil Only.
2) Do not use any Oil, Ghee or Any Spices Except Salt, Pepper, Hing (Asafoetida) or Soonth (Dry Ginger Powder). All Food Spices: Only Use Salt, Pepper Powder, Hing and Sunth (Dry Ginger Powder) ONLY.
3) DO NOT USE any Vegetables or Fruit Products.
4) If any Questions than Text/Call Abha Shah or Binita Shah. Please CALL if Any Questions.
5) If you bring any food for eating in your Ayambil or to serve to other Tapasvis, Please make sure to take left over home. We do not want to throw away left over food.
Potluck Menu: https://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/JSTBAyimbil
We are also looking for Weekly Lunch Sponsors for ongoing Sunday Activities. Please reach out to one of the volunteers to sponsor activities.
Thank you & Jai Jinendra.